THE EFFECT OF ECONOMIC DEPRESSION IN THE
MARKETING OF PAINT PRODUCT. AND GROUP OF COMPANY.
The purpose of this study is to find out the problems facing paint companies in marketing of their product under the economic depression on Andy Group of company in particular, and with a view to identify and offer possible solutions.
In order to achieve the above purpose, I carried out an investing action on how paint companies have been marketing their product under these situation I able to find out that paints companies were finding it difficult to survive under these economic system. Where the production system is in disarray, rising cost of production, high prices, especially when one’s consumption patters has changed. This situation constitutes variable problems of paint companies in the state. The researchers have designed a system suitable for the correction of the marketing of paint product in Enugu state.
General background to the subject matter.
Problems Associated with the subject matter.
Problems that the study with be concerned with
The importance of studding the area
Definition of important terms
Chapter Referencesing APA method
2.1 The origin of the subject Area
2.2 School of thought within the subject Area
2.3 The school of thought Relevant to the problem of study.
2.4 Different method of studding the problem
3.1 Date presentation
3.2 Analysis of the data
GENERAL BACKGROUND TO THE SUBJECT MATTER.
This research works in designed to investigate and unravel the problems. Consequences and prosecution of marketing paints product in Andy group of company under the present facing Nigeria industries and business.
The Nigeria marketing environment under went a fundamental change of close of 1986 in a view of the intensity of the level of unemployment and wide spread of inflation. The situation in the late 1970s reflected on the fact that increase and individual buyers expectation were raised, emphasis, sister to the creation of an increased capacity for production as the range of purchase become widened.
Today’s marketing environments is more turbulent and consumption patters among various market segment especially the paint companies, are more diverse static, while just a negligible populace has been likely enough to record marginal rise marketing is not only a mean by which the present day business will survive the mean bulleting of the uncontrollable variable, it is also a philosophy which have emerge as a sophisticated approach to managing business enterprise through the, stimulation and command of consumer demand.
Generally the different marketing mix have not be well supplied by the paints companies in the state of study, much is still to be done to create the much needed for the companies for survival. This cells for a proper integration of marketing mix particular reference to promotional mix.
1.2 PROBLEM ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER.
Paints companies in Andy group of company are faced with a lot of problem as it is found in their counterparts in other firms in Nigeria. These problems have prevailed against the marketing and distribution of paint products in Enugu state and Nigeria in general.
Among these problems are:
1) The effects of these present economic crumble on the marketing of paint products.
2) The impact of government economic policies on the operation of paint products
3) The paint comprises also experience the disincline rate of demand under the present economic situation.
4) Another problem face, is growing intense competition among firms in the company.
1.3 PROBLEMS THAT THE STUDY WILL BE CONCERNED WITH
Regarding the paints enumerated above in the statement of the problem, the objectives of the project will be as follows
1) To find out the influence the present economic situation has on the paint companies with particular reference to Andy group of company ltd.
2) To find out whether the proper application of the marketing mix variable can help alleviate the problems faced by the paint companies under the present economic situation.
3) To know how the firms under this study are adjusting to the situation.
4) The study aims at highlighting the various policies of the paints companies.
5) To make recommendation on the application measure the Andy group of company should take to ensure rapid growth.
6) To ascertain the profit and loss level of the firm.
7) To know the consumers behavior in the buying of the paint product.
8) To know how they can capture their customers during situation of the country.
9) To see how the firm can be able to combated the solid economic situation of the country.
1.4 THE IMPORTANCE OF STUDYING THE AREA.
The importance of this studding less in its attempt to unravel the problems confronting the marketing of paint products in Enugu state under the present Nigeria economy. It will seek to estimate the impact of the economic buckle on all facts of the paint companies with a view of suggesting applicable measures in line with modern marketing concept in the states under the present economic situation with particular reference to the study area Andy also help other researcher and student in the business field as a project, to add to their knowledge in the discipline.
More so, it aimed at exposing the damager of marketing paint products in the state.
Finally, the study help the marketing of paint products, to paint their mistake in organ sing and operating marketing the optimum benefits.
1.5 DEFINITIONS OF IMPORTANT TERMS
a) Economic buckle: Economic hard time in business environment
b) Inflation – general rise in rice
c) Revamp – reconstruction or improvement
d) Unravel – separated
e) Economic depression – situation where the economy or a country is beyond standard.
f) Ailing economy – troubling situation or
g) Troubling economic
h) Crunch – eager, willing to act
i) Endemic – always present
j) Bulletin – written report
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using our service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies
You are allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
1. As a source for additional understanding of the subject
2. As a source for ideas for your own research (if properly referenced)
3. For PROPER paraphrasing ( see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
4. Direct citing ( if referenced properly)
Thank you so much for your respect to the authors copyright.
For more project materials
Log on to www.grossarchive.com