REFURBISHING OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DRAWING STUDIO
This project is concerned write the identification of those defects that are found in most of the drawing tables in the Mechanical Engineering drawing studio.
The report investigates the possible ways through which the mentioned above can be brought back to normal standard for usage ins the department.
Defects comes up due to inability to renovate and also inability of proper usage.
There may be scratches over the table top, breakage in the legs joining or even breakages in the joints found before the tabletop. Before renovating, the location of the symptom and the kind of materials involved are put into consideration.
At the end of the every defect, the renovation of that actual defect is discussed in this project.
1.1 Aim of the project
1.2 Objectives of the project
1.3 Scope of the study
2.0 literature review
3.0 Specification of problems
3.1 history and background of information
3.2 Condition of use
3.4 Appearance (aesthetic)
3.6 Reliability and life
4.0 material selection
5.0 construction details
6.0 cost analysis
6.1 Material cost
6.2 Labour cost
6.3 Miscellaneous cost
6.4 Market cost
6.5 Market cost of product (over all)
7.0 testing and evaluation
8.2 Bibliographical references
8.3 Working diagrams
The term refurbishing has been defined in many ways by many experts from both building, and furniture perspective.
The oxford advance learners dictionary definition of refurbishing is the widely and a generally accepted definition of refurbishing.
It defines refurbishing as the work embark or undertaken in order to clean and decorate a room, building or in order to make it more attractive and more useful. This simply means a programme transformation of a particular place or thing at a point in time.
The drawing studio requires special consideration to preserve the original studio nature after it has deteriorated, and repair work at different period must be considered when the new defects are first discovered, when this is being considered recently, it can serve as a remedy towards breakage of tables and the deterioration of the studio.
These may be wrongly diagnosed, consequently, the remedies for refurbishing prescribed the drawing studio may fall and further experience and investigation leads to effective remedies or maintenance strategies.
Refurbishing is sub divided into three types and these are
1. Life style refurbishing: This involves improving a home and a way of life. It might involve building a sunroom for pleasure or converting unused attic space into living quarters to meet ones changing needs.
2. Retroit Projects Refurbishing: This usually focuses on home shells or mechanical systems such as
i. Upgrading an insulation system
ii. Putting on new siding
iii. Replacing a furnace
3. Maintenance and Repair Refurbishing: This project the investment found in a house, workshop, or a room through activities such as:
i. Repair of furniture
ii. Caulking windows
iii. Reshingling roofs
iv. Replacing equestronughs
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The basic aim of this project is to identify the importance of refurbishing in our institutions of higher learning, and also to know the correct types to be used at any point in time.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The objectives of the project are as follow
1. To know the importance or refurbishing
2. To improve the understanding rate of the users of the project, by making them feel comfortable whenever there are in the drawing studio.
3. To help bring back to the departmental acceptance of the standard of the drawing studio.
This project “Refurbishing of the Mechanical Engineering Drawing Studio.
This project is further limited to the Mechanical Engineering Drawing Studio, which might equally serve as a case study. And because of this, we will only consider here, the refurbishing of the Mechanical Engineering Drawing Studio.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using our service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies
You are allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
1. As a source for additional understanding of the subject
2. As a source for ideas for your own research (if properly referenced)
3. For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
4. Direct citing (if referenced properly)
Thank you so much for your respect to the authors copyright.
For more project materials
Log on to www.grossarchive.com