THE STUDY ON THE EFFECT OF TEACHING QUALIFICATION OF FEMALE TEACHERS ON THE STUDENT PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY.
A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE
The study is an attempt to investigate the effect of teaching qualification on the student’s performance of pupils in Egor local government area of Edo State. Chapter one deals with the introduction where effect of teaching qualification of female teacher has been exhaustively discussed and examined. Chapter two contain the extirpation of some writers where they emphasized on the individual and to society at large. Chapter three is the survey of effect of teaching qualification of female teachers on the student’s performance in Egor primary school in carrying out this survey, a questionnaire was prepared and given to a cross section of the people concerned and who are connected with the running of the school. Chapter four deals with analysis of data collected and the result of the data was discussed. Finally, chapter five deals with recommendation of solution to the problems, conclusion are made in the essay will help to either complete or eradicate the effect of teaching qualification of female teachers on the students performance of pupil in Egor primary school. This will also enhance a conclusive working condition on the part of the government, the resultant effect will be academic excellence will be adjusted citizens and well developed individual that are self reliant.
Statement of the problem
Purpose of the study
Delimitation of the study
Limitations of the study
Significance of the study
Definition of terms
Population of the study
Sample and sampling procedures
Validity of the instrument
Method of data analysis
Suggestions for further research
Education to so many people in general is regarded as the oldest institution which started in the earlier history in any human community. This education may be said to be as old as creation. The fact is that before the invention of writing man had sought to establish some system of training in skills and knowledge for the transmission of values in the society. Education thus existed even in the most primitive culture of the world.
What is new in education today is the new method of approach to the varrying system of societies. New emphasis and methods are being used by the government and educational institutions for effective transmission of skills and knowledge which is normally carried out according to levels.
In Nigeria, there are three main level of education the primary level which is regarded as the grass root level, the secondary level which is regarded as the junior and senior level, university level of education. This study will be limiting its level scope to the primary level of education; As it relates to Egor primary school.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Nigeria until about a decade age was regarded as an underdeveloped country. This had been mainly due to the colonial background of the country which was mainly concerned with the expensive agriculture and mineral wealth of the country. The Nigeria economy system was mainly that of the extraction of raw materials to European market and his importation of finished product back to Nigeria.
Recently, successive government has been emphasizing the need for Nigeria to have a break through in technology economy. This came as a result of global shift from its position to technological advancement can be attained was the restricting to the teaching qualification of female teachers. Thus there is great emphasis on the effect of teaching qualification of female.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1. The main objective of the study is to find out the effect of teaching qualification of female teachers on the students performance of pupil.
2. Determine teacher’s effectiveness and performance of female teachers in Egor primary school.
3. Ascertain the extent to which teachers effectiveness have enhanced the academic performance of pupils in Egor primary school
4. To identify some problems areas and apply some of the suggestions to put towards it with a view to improving the situation. This would help the female teacher in Egor primary school.
1. Does lack of female teachers in Egor primary school affect the academic performance of student in Uselu?
2. Does inadequate teaching affect the continuous career long self improvement and performance pupils of the students in primary school?
3. Does inadequate teaching have effect in the life of primary school and well being of teaching and learning process and the performance of students in primary school?
4. Does inadequate teaching qualification of female teachers affect the effectiveness and performance of pupils Egor primary school?
SIGNIFICATION OF THE STUDY
The significance of the study is to find out the problem involved in the teaching qualification of female teachers, as it affects the students performance in the primary school.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The study was based on Egor primary school in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State.
There are total numbers of six schools in Egor primary school premises.
They are selected as
Egor primary school 1
Egor primary school 2
Egor primary school 3
Egor primary school 4
Egor primary school 5
DEFINITION OF TERMS
For the purpose of this research, the researcher has given meaning to the following terms as such in this study
Qualification teachers: This connoted the availability of female teacher trained to teach well.
Teaching method: Those are the simplified method by which the teacher presents their teaching to the learner’s to give room for effective comprehension of lesson.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using our service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies
You are allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
1. As a source for additional understanding of the subject
2. As a source for ideas for your own research (if properly referenced)
3. For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
4. Direct citing (if referenced properly)
Thank you so much for your respect to the authors copyright.
For more project materials
Log on to www.grossarchive.com