THE ROLE OF PRINTING TECHNOLOGY IN SUSTAINING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF PERFECT PRINTERS LAGOS) - Project Topics & Materials - Gross Archive
The work was undertake with a view to ascertain the efforts made so far by the Printing Technology to sustain economic development in Nigerian.
The historical background of printing and evaluating its performance in bringing the western education and economic development in Nigeria.
I identifying some of the major problems effecting the role of printing Technology in sustaining economic development .
Possible steps to remedy the situation confronting printing institutions and its economic development.
The method of the research work for the study was through primary and secondary data. It was base on the use of reviewed literature related to the study.
Paper, interviews, questionnaire and direct observations were used . The questionair is designed, in structured form to elect direct Answers from the respondents. Findings made include the following.
1. Lack of adequate finance
2. negative attitude of the government towards printing institutions.
3. attitude of the stake holders. Findings made above a number of recommendations which of followed strictly and honesty would remedy the situation of the role of Printing Technology in sustaining economic development in Nigeria they include.
1. Adequate funding of the printing institutions by the government .
2. stake holders should be more committed to oversee that the printing institutions are improving to its optimum efficiency.
3. both the stake holders, private interprises and government should be involved in the mobilization of term to regulate the printing institution in other to increase its efficiency.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Title page i
Table of contents vi
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Research Question
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope and Limitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 The Technicial Advancement of printing in the world.
2.2 Print Identification
2.3 Selecting the printing process.
2.4 The need to stimulate on the different types of paper & ink.
2.5 Major role of printing institution in the economic development.
2.6 Constraints of Printing Technology in economic development
2.7 Historical development of printing in Nigeria.
2.8 Meaning of Economic development
2.9 The measure of economic development
2.10 Core values and major objectives of development
2.11 Important measures for economic development
2.12 Population Growth and economic development
3.0 Research Methodology and Design
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Descpition of Respondents.
3.3 Sources of Data
3.4 Primary Data
3.5 Secondary Data
3.6 Research Population
3.7 Population of the Study
3.8 Population and Sample Table
3.10 Validity of instrument
3.11 Reliability of Instrument
3.12 Collection of Data
3.13 Population, Distribution and Collection Table
3.14 Instrument return rate
3.15 Method of Data Analysis
PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using our service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies
You are allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
1. As a source for additional understanding of the subject
2. As a source for ideas for your own research (if properly referenced)
3. For PROPER paraphrasing ( see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
4. Direct citing ( if referenced properly)
Thank you so much for your respect to the authors copyright.
For complete Project