Until recently, the posting of graduated student of higher institution was done manually and thi have had some negative effects on the coppers.
For instance, the delay in the manual posting of a copper may manual system of postings, data on which routine and time consuming this is because of the volume of data on which routine task performed is relatively very large. This results in inaccuracy and slow processing. The data that is being manupulated must be reliable and this requires a reliable system. This intensifies the need to provide a sophisticated machine that will help in the processing for convenience.
The system with its advanced features in storage processing and retrieval make this processing very easy.
With the aid of the computer system retrieval and editing and of documents and all problems of the manual processing will be a thing of the past
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This project was titled the “design and implementation of a computerized N.Y.S.C “ posting system” is aimed at entrancing the process of posting of graduating student of higher institution to service. The processes involved in the process is still being done manually and manual way of posting has some negative effects as follows:
1. The manual system makes retrieval of stored information very slow and difficult
2. Usually duty is labour intensities and time consuming. This is because the volume of data on which task are performed is relatively very large.
3. There may be omission of information
4. There may also be loss of vital information
1.2 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this study is to enhance the posting of coppers to service by the use of a computerized system rather than the manual system that make is work is work difficult. To identify the problems of the existing system.
To provide solution alternatives to the operations inherent in the existing system.
And to design a new system that will take are of the problems of the existing system.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The primary aim of this project work is to study the existing system of posting of coppers and produce a computerized design for automatic processing. Therefore, the objective this study sets
1. To review existing literature youth service
2. To examine the relevant of adopting a computerized automatic processing
3. To offer useful recommendations on how do improve posting of coppers.
4. To identify the means through the recommendations the effectively be implemented by the delectate.
this topic is designed to highlight the use of posting of coppers for service to different areas of life according to their professions.