The Self-Love Handbook
- Price:₦1,000 ($2.99)
Record numbers of people are unhappy, depressed, and without purpose in their lives. And they mistakenly blame this on the outside circumstances inside of their inside environment.
According to the World Health Organization, more people die every year from suicide than war or homicide. This shows that the real battle is on the inside.
If you want to increase your understanding and awareness of self-love, respect, confidence, and appreciation, The Self Love Handbook is for you.
Unless you are actively involved in a carefully designed system, you will not be able to appreciate yourself fully and attain a new level of existence. Action is needed for permanent transformation.
In this ebook you will be shown:
- How to master thoughts and emotions
- 5 of the best self-love exercises
- How to master your habits and compound them for an exceptional life.
- Why thoughts are the ultimate ‘habit’ to master
- 4 things to find your inner self in the quickest way possible
- A better understanding of what self-love is, and what it is not.
- The difference between self-esteem and self-love
- Practical ways to build self-love on a daily basis
- The inner mechanics of self-esteem
- How to steadily build self-esteem and confidence
- The essential stepping stones to achieve higher states of awareness
- 7 practical ways to build self-esteem
- Ways that people sabotage themselves that you need to avoid
- How reality is just a state of perception
- The difference between the law of attraction and shadow work
- Why you need to start focusing on yourself more
- The best creativity and imagination tools to expand your awareness
- 8 highly effective purification techniques
- The power of intuition, and how to hone it.
- Why you need to love everyone
- Why you should leave everyone to their own devices
- A list of additional resources for inspiration
- How the subconscious mind works and how to manipulate it.
- That life is fun and meant to be enjoyed
- And much more!
Includes ready sales materials!